Gas assist injection molded plastics are a great alternative for companies looking to reduce part weight, decrease cycle time, and reduce cost without compromise quality or design options.
The gas assisted injection technology facilitates plastic injection molding of thicker sections and hollow parts.
The advantages of the gas assisted injection technologies include:
- Achieve thicker wall sections
- Lower Piece Price
- Better Part Quality
- Shorter Cycle Times
- Greater Design Freedom
- Better surface cosmeticsReduce finishing and painting
- Elimination of sink & warp
- Better dimensional control
- Increased design options for complex parts, reducing multiple part assemblies, and metal to plastic conversions
- Enables use of smaller plastic injection molding presses
- Reinforces ribbed parts
For more information about gas assisted injection molding, please visit https://www.hhmould.com