A Google Adwords Specialist typically:
- Sets up your pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google Search, Google Display Partners, and Google Mobile Ads.
- Conducts keyword research to create a list of keyword phrases on which you will be bidding.
- Creates Adwords Ads that will run on Google Search, Google Display Partners sites (if desired), and on mobile devices (if desired).
- Tests different ads, by creating different headlines and different ad copy.
- Manage your bids.
- Can tell you what keywords were entered into Google Search, that resulted in your ad being displayed.
- Can tell you how many times visitors clicked on your ad, which ad was clicked on, and which keyword got the ad displayed.
- Work with you to create targeted landing pages for each of your Adwords Ad Groups.
Adwords campaigns should be carefully set up and carefully managed, to help you maximize the value of your Adwords investment — and a Google Adwords Specialist can make the difference between a profitable campaign and a disappointment waste of money.
Individuals who have completed a Certification with Google Adwords are designed as “Google Adwords Qualified Individuals.” Look for Google Adwords Qualified Individuals as one measure of the individual’s Adwords experience.
For more information about Google Adwords Kuala Lumpur , please visit https://www.nuweb.com.my